Sunday, October 9, 2011

Me and my Multiple Personalities



I'm sure I'm not the only one that, in terms of fashion, I have multiple personalities : sophisticated, casual , rocker, casual, understated, elegant ...
Usually depend on what you want to do every day, mood and comfort that I ask for the body.
Lately, when I'm not working, nor do I have any important event, let out my side sport (I used to go asleep), baggy pants (or jeans), shirt, jacket, sneakers and a hat. And (not to mention a touch of glamor on the lips - "informal arrangement but" -), I'm happy.
This new "sport side" mine has made me a fan of two brands that have found room in my closet: Skechers , for shoes, and  RAMS 23 , for shirts and tops.
Sure the first one very well know ( and I have talked about it once ). Here in Spain is not typically find many models, so when I go out I have a habit of visiting their stores (and sometimes itching).
The latter, very comfortable, I bought in London. I love the design they have and are perfect for walking.
The second firm, RAMS 23 do not know if you know them. I discovered this summer, thanks to the person who carries their communication department (who contacted me) and since then, I keep seeing everywhere the leading athletes, actors, presenters ... usually always guys, but has a female line of which I am not detachment.
In addition, although their designs are inspired by the American college campus, are Spanish. Its headquarters is in Vidreres (Girona) , where manufacturing is done (although the offices are in Barcelona).
On the web still have the summer collection, but as it is doing very good time, I invite you cast ye out. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment