Friday, October 7, 2011

Be Nice In Your Size


I wanted to tell you of a new online store: BENIZAR , a dedicated site in plus-size clothing for both men and woman , with a wonderful philosophy, which is feeling good about oneself, hence its name: "Be nice in your size ". Few days ago I did not know, but his positive attitude has captivated me. For me, beauty is not limited to a single pattern, the style has no size or measured with tape measure.


So I've been looking around and I was pleased to discover that clothing has different brands, styles and prices, you can adjust to many types of women (and men also can make them-), covering all needs from street fashion, party, lingerie, to swimwear, accessories, footwear in special sizes ... The offer is very complete.
What do you think? Whether or not it is all a matter of taste and attitude?
I've been watching what I buy and I want to propose two looks (one for day and one for night):
Speaking on the theme of the carvings, the other day a friend told me that no one dared to buy online, because your body (such as all, make no mistake) is special and not everyone feels good. And it's true, sometimes, the making of fashion (not just XL) models requires special pattern to suit the different bodies, because they obviously are not all equal and there is no perfect pattern. That is also why I liked it, to remove the "fear", the page offers a guide that allows users to know specifically what size is the need of each garment .

No comments:

Post a Comment