Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week: Day II (for me)



I feel disconnected, but like every year around this time, the great cold seized me.
Still, would not stop telling you what was for me the second and last day in Cibeles (in which I could "drugging" minimally to last until the afternoon and then die).
On Sunday, in addition to the shows I attended, I enjoyed a fantastic Fashion & Blogs with Elisa Palomino , interviewing Elena Martín (designer Martin Lamothe), to chat and take pictures with his work at Arturo Elena, create a hola.com styling for ... All dressed in a fantastic lap of Maya Hansen. (As you understand, considering that he was sick, then came death. 'But I was happy-).
But first things first: The parade of Ion Fiz .

The designer had Moka , an original collection that highlighted the garments made with printed coffee bags (from blazers to kimonos, jackets, skirts, handbags and dresses).
The feeling was that of a woman traveler, lost on an island, but highly sophisticated. Also, I loved the idea of recycling.
Tas his show, it was the turn of Maya Hansen , who debuted between large with (Knott) , a very elaborate parade of both designs, such as partnerships and staging. It really deserves to have arrived where you are.
The main characters, as always, the corsets. On this occasion special applications Lebanese designer, Assad Awad and braids and synthetic hair.
My favorite, designed in camel: elegant and very wearable.



He closed the show with a corset jewel crystals Swarovski hand-applied, one by one.
Elisa Palomino , just before kick off Fashion & Blogs, presented a dance of fairies , a collection inspired by Victorian fairy paintings, very much in line as the designer.
Finally came the turn of the collection of Amaya Arzuaga AA , which highlighted the characteristic folds and flower structures achieved with contrasting ruffled to get volume.
Although I am an absolute fan designer, this collection was just right, I missed that touch that makes me fall in love every season. But of course, was only the commercial line ...
And here ends my first summary of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment