Monday, October 17, 2011

JCDC + Unfortunately Kipling and a Model



A few days ago I announced on Twitter that he had lived my first (and likely last) modeling photo shoot. (Because let's face it, a given for giving ...).
Today it's time to tell thee.


On the occasion of the presentation of the collection of designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac for Kipling , the brand invited us to participate in a photo shoot in which the protagonists would be bloggers, Spanish fashion and, of course, the collection bags .
The truth is that I was not convinced of the action ... but in the end I gave him courage and encouraged me.
The evening began like this:


First, the stylist Ana Gayo , with his assistant, Lily Jimenez, we selected what we could feel better. After a couple of tests, listen to our views and ask each other (St patience), the styling was ready.
Once selected, had to undress, relax and sit before the mirror to the charming Tere Alamillo, with his assistant, Cristina Hurtado makeup and hair done to us (no doubt the best part).
Once the process of sheet metal and paint to dress again.


Came time to pose for the camera, against which I discovered that there is a whole world of photography and body language that I know (and have not been able to master).
- "Give me body" , I asked the photographer.
- "¿¿What do you what ...???" (and pulled noses - is not that what it says Mario Vaquerizo to do? -)
I think the second shot because I had done and wanted to stop posturing.
Luckily, the photographer, Marc Palencia (like the whole team) did rhyme with his name and had infinite patience. Because if it becomes the model ...
Finally, this was the result:

And so far my adventure!
Personally, I'll take photos of the making of , which I consider more fun and, while not perfect, I feel them myself (without the strain of pose).
Many thanks to all the team for me to live a different and very fun evening!
To others, promised not to suffer with my poses for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment