Monday, October 17, 2011

Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week: Day I



Yesterday morning was for me only marked by a parade: that of Jesus del Pozo . Keep him forever archived images that are not in any camera and gave me the great team members, with whom I have the chance to work. It was difficult to recover from so many emotions contained. A beautiful parade :


In the afternoon the day I decided to take it slow, but a designer touch me again the fiber through a spectacular job.
That a teacher as Elio Berhanyer analyze your parade with a critical eye to later stand up and applaud is more than remarkable.
Duyos is exceeded each season and each time I enjoy it more with their shows. Design with an enviable mastery real gems, without fuss or decorations, just by cutting and a dreamy fabrics (silk and wool crepe, chiffon ethereal Satin ...) that seem to float on the catwalk. Like the great, drinks from the classics, but a woman wears timeless, ageless beauty and exquisite elegance, also providing vitality and strength that characterized him. A real pleasure.

His spring-summer collection 2012, Cocktail , paraded marked by African rhythms, the same that appear to have left their mark after Africalia capsule collection (which was never fully understand the public of final sale, but from which I fell in love and I regret not having time for me to come with her to complete, as dreaming is free, yet I have hope one day to find some of these pieces numbered in a special sale or market-). In it also highlighted the impressive headgear and butterfly-shaped glasses that gave a retro feel.

It was also nice to see how the baton is passed from father to daughter in the parade of Adolfo Dominguez . The designer currently enjoyed sitting in the front row .
Again, Tiziana Dominguez paints are the protagonists of a collection that follows the line that the firm has accustomed us.
Although the previous collection ( autumn-winter 2011/12 ) I like the accessories (color ants and fluoride), of this I prefer the designs. In particular, these end with five dresses that closed the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment